Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. In biology what is a consumer in a food chain ? Please could you give me a definition?
2. How does a larger surface area to volume ratio create quicker gaseous exchange? I don't understand the whole surface area to volume ratio concept please explain thank you!
3. which type of cell in the human body contains the largest number of mitochondria and why?
4. What is the Human Genome project?
5. How can a hormone be used to treat women with infertility?
6. I've got to do an experiment about how temperature affects anaerobic respiration in yeast, but i don't know what temperatures to do... Help!
7. The eggshell has very many tiny holes making it porous. Why must the eggshell be porous?
8. The eggshell has very many tiny holes making it porous. Why must the eggshell be porous?
9. What happens to the colony when a queen ant dies?
10. What happens to the colony when a queen ant dies?