Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. How many different types of alcohol are there and could you name some of them?
2. Hi, could you please tell me what alcohol is. What it is contained in and what it is used for. thanx
3. If, when a substance burns it produces two products, water and carbon dioxide, which elements is it made from?
4. What are the rules for naming compounds?
5. How do you draw methane, ethane, propane, butane, pentane and hexane?
6. Can you help me with the names and properties of carbon based fuels?
7. Today we did covalent bonds, both double and single.We are using hydrocarbons in our examples. But i'm still not 100% sure what they are. Can you help?
8. Could you give me some ideas on where you might find methane in your homes or at work? Thank you ever so much. Leanne --x--
9. What is an homologous series?
10. Evaluate 2 methods of producing ethanol in terms of- 1. Rate of reaction 2. Use of finite resources 3. Batch process versus continous process.