Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. In the early atmosphere what role did the oceans play in the reduction of carbon dioxide?
2. Nitrogen oxides are given off by burning fossil fuels like petrol. There is no nitrogen in petrol. How is nitrogen oxide formed from burning petrol?
3. At what point does salt stop dissolving in water?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of soft and hard water?
5. If the electrolyte was sodium chloride solution, explain what would happen if a current of electricity was passed through it.
6. Is heating iron with sulphur a chemical change and why?
7. We are doing patterns in chemical change I but have no idea what one is or does; it is claimed that moles is a measure of some kind. Please can you explain this to me?
8. What is burning of carbons?
9. Do you know, what properties of custard powder make it so flammable, and where I can find examples of this causing explosions in factories?
10. How does quicklime decompose dead bodies?