Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. A journey takes 10 minutes. For the first half of the distance the speed was 60km/h and for the second half the speed was 40km/h. How far is the journey?
2. Richard has four times as many marbles as John. If he gave 18 to John they would have the same number. How many marbles has each got?
3. Making an equation
4. Find the values of q and r 5^q=1 and 1 over 4 =2^r
5. Find the values of q and r 5^q=1 and 1 over 4 =2^r
6. Brain teaser problem
7. If one rabbit goes in each hutch there is one rabbit left over. If two rabbits go into each hutch there is one hutch left over. How many rabbits and hutches?
8. The length of a cuboid is 3cm longer than twice the breadth. The height is 5cm longer than twice the length. The total length of the edges is 364cm
9. How do I multiply out the brackets in a question like this: 5p+3(p+1)?
10. How do I multiply out the brackets in a question like this: 5p+3(p+1)?