Questions 1 - 5
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. I'm answering my GCSE oral food and meals questions, and need HELP! in answering est-ce que deja mange en (France))? quoi? c'etait bon?
2. Do you know any really good general questions that I can use for my oral.
3. I have a listening test on Friday, i have no idea what it is about, just something we have done this term, the things we have covered are past tense and talking about our selves and other people, do u have any idea which one is more important for listening? Thanks!
4. Im revising for my aural (listening) exam and i want to know the best technique to use
5. Hi can you give me any tips on pronounciation, as the language assistant always picks up on every word i say and corrects me! so...any advice?
(im sorry ive lost the ref no)