Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. Is this how you would say 'where I shall study art':'ou j'y etudierai dessin'?
2. How would you say "I am going to leave" using the future tense?
3. I have to write a long answer to the following question. It is not hard but I don't understand any ideas??? The question: Qu'est-ce que tu vas faire ce soir?
4. Hi, I wondered if you could help me with the endings of the --future--past--present--tenses. Thank you very much for your help
5. What are the present, future and past participle? And do you know when to use them?
6. Hi I'm not sure if the following phrase about future plans is correct.
7. Salut! For my GCSE spoken test I have prepared a topic on jobs and careers.Could you please check this passage.
8. How do I say; In September I'm going into year 11 and I'm not looking forward to this because of the exams and hard work?
9. I have got to write this into the future tense Le soir ma m?re pr?pare le diner et nous dinons. How would I change it?
10. Endings for regular -re verbs in the future and present tense.