Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
2. How do you use ce que, qui, qu' etc, in a sentence?
3. In French we are doing cases, but I don't understand what each one does and when to use it. Thanx
4. what's the difference between ce qui, ce que, qui and que? thanks
5. Please can you check the following sentences about holidays.
6. hi!, i'm revising for some exams and i'm a bit stuck with the use of object pronouns could you please explain where, why and how you use them in detail (+ ofcourse what they are!) thanks very much -- chessy x
7. Please will you give me some notes on indirect object pronouns
8. Hi! I am having a bit of trouble with 'te' and 'me'. We have an exercise to do for homework and I don't understand where to put each one.
9. Hello! How do you know when to use 'que' 'qui' and 'dont'?
10. Is there a general rule in which to work out the word order in French sentences?