Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. Why was tragedy inevietable following the fight scene between Tybalt and Romeo/Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet?
2. In the fight scene in Romeo and Juliet, which lead to Mercutio's death. Does this scene justify that Romeo was a tragic hero? and why?
3. How do you lay out quotes when writing an essay on a poem?
4. Short story writing, general advice and specific ideas for a story about an apprehensive person.
5. The setting of 'Of Mice and Men'.
6. 'A Little Learning' by Alexander Pope.
7. 'A Little Learning' by Alexander Pope.
8. Where can I find a character study on Sherlock Holmes?
9. Help with a mystery story.
10. Could you tell me about the themes time, lies, love, pride and status and responsibility in An Inspector Calls please?