Next 10 questions
Questions 1 - 10
Click on a question to see a full answer
1. Good evening, I have to do an oral presentation to the class about my work experience. Any tips on how to make it good and humorous?
2. Good evening, I have to do an oral presentation to the class about my work experience. Any tips on how to make it good and humorous?
3. Writing a really expressive piece about a holiday experience.
4. Making a comparison between advertisements really sophisticated.
5. Could you help me write a story called 'The Odd Couple'?
6. Writing fables
7. I am doing a debate on 'designer clothes are over rated', I am for the argument and I am having problems thinking of a speech. Could you give me some points?
8. Can i have information on emotive language?
9. "Examine the part played by Banquo in the play, showing in particular how he helps to reveal Macbeth's character" Please could you give us some pointers on that as well as how to make a good essay for Shakespeare. I've looked through the library but can't seem to find jsut what I'm looking for. Many thanks, Jenny.
10. I am currently revising arguementative writing at the moment. I need to know the main points on how to write to argue. Also, what are the main points in order to write to persuade? Thanks.